WILDERNESS SUP LIMITED
Terms and Conditions – 2017
PERSONAL SUITABILITY TO UNDERTAKE ACTIVITY
- Wilderness SUP reserves the right to recommend that an individual require medical clearance prior to undertaking physical activity.
- Wilderness SUP instructors are first aid trained and reserve the right to stop any activity if health and wellbeing are at risk.
For certain trips to be commercially viable Wilderness SUP requires and certain numbers of participants in order to for a trip to commence. You will be notified in advance if this may be an issue.
Photography and Film
Please notify us if you do not consent to the use of photographs and video recordings of yourself taken by Wilderness SUP. We try to provide our guests with some photos from their experience with us as a memento, however, this is not a professional service we provide or guarantee.
At Wilderness SUP we have taken time and care to source our kit. It is of high quality and therefore we expect our guests to look after it. Damage or loss to Wilderness SUP equipment caused by negligence, malicious acts or carelessness must be paid for at the time at current replacement value.
Sometimes Wilderness SUP will off promotional rates. If you are given a promotional discount code, this can be used to get a discount by booking online. The terms and conditions of each discount code will be outlined when advertised. These purchases are non-refundable.
Whilst we cannot control the Scottish weather our key issues if we have to cancel a trip is Health & Safety followed by your Paddle Experience. We will contact you should we have any concerns that we may need to cancel. Your account will be credited however no refund will be issued
Wilderness SUP CO. operates a 24-hour cancellation policy on our SUP activities. Should you cancel your session after the 24-hour window has closed, you will be charged for the session and not issued a replacement session. No refunds are given for missed or canceled sessions.
If you cancel before the 24-hour minimum notice period you can reschedule by contacting us. All rescheduled sessions are subject to availability.
Changes or cancellation by us
We reserve the right to make changes at any time to the session and services we provide if they become necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
In the event of cancellation by us, we will offer an alternative activity, date or credit note (valid for a year). We do not issue refunds. We advise you to take out insurance against cancellation.
Payments for bookings are taken in full. Refunds will be offered on entire group cancellations if canceled within 14 days of the activity. If the conditions on the day are deemed too unsafe by the lead instructor. Alternative dates or paddle credit will be offered for future dates. Individuals dropping out of group bookings WILL NOT be refunded. All Deposits to Wilderness SUP are nonrefundable. Payment links can be arranged for groups to pay individually.
FINANCIAL INFORMATION – Payment
- Wilderness SUP accepts payment for Trips, Lessons, Tours, Vouchers or Shop Products in pounds sterling only.
- We accept online transactions using a bank to bank transfers, credit card, debit card or Paypal payments.
- Payment for lessons, tours, and vouchers is requested prior to arrival.
- Wilderness SUP staff do not have access at any stage to any customer financial information.
SHOP – TERMS OF TRADE
- Wilderness SUP will only confirm orders after checking stock or availability.
- A limited retail stock is held and Wilderness SUP uses external suppliers to offer a wider choice.
- Whenever possible Wilderness SUP will keep stock responses within a 4 working day delivery time after confirmation with customers for all products.
- UK Mainland – Postage costs are payable at the point of sale.
- All other orders are subject to customer communication first. Overseas
- All overseas postage reviewed on a case by case basis. Returns
Should there be an issue with your products at any stage Wilderness SUP will aim to solve this quickly as possible. Wetsuits, rash guards and other neoprene items cannot be returned after being used in water.
- Returns are accepted within seven days of receipt by the customer where the item is returned in original packaging and condition.
- Wilderness SUP Vouchers must be used within a one year (12 Months from purchase date) time frame from point of purchase.
- Wilderness SUP does not offer refunds for vouchers.
- Gift Vouchers are redeemable for any activities provided by Wilderness SUP CO.
- Multiple Gift Vouchers may be redeemed in the same transaction up to the value of the activities being purchased
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash
- Gift Vouchers must be submitted with the participant on the activity
- Gift Vouchers will expire on the date purchased, a 12-month expiry. Gift Vouchers presented after their expiry date will be treated as void and are non-exchangeable and non-refundable
- Gift Vouchers cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights
- Wilderness SUP CO. reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the voucher if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary
- The guest is free to request their preferred date within the Gift Vouchers validity period, however, it is dependant on availability and, in some cases, may be subject to weather conditions
- To avoid disappointment we recommend that guests book well in advance. Wilderness SUP CO. may occasionally be able to fit in a booking at short notice. We recommend booking as early as possible as you must have undertaken your activity before the expiry date of your Gift Voucher which is 12 months after the date of purchase. We strongly advise that you do not make any travel, accommodation or other arrangements until you have received confirmation of your booking. Once a date has been booked with us your Gift Card will be deemed to be used at that point
- Some paddleboarding activities are subject to restrictions. These could include (but are not limited to) age, height, weight, physical and medical restrictions, and may vary so please check before making your booking
- We reserve the right to vary the prices of the activity which we offer. Current prices can be found on our website www.wildernesssup.co
- We reserve the right to make changes at any time to the session and services we provide if they become necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Extensions to the period of use may be considered under exceptional circumstances and will be considered on a case by case basis.
VAT – All products and services shown are inclusive of VAT. Vouchers
The website www.wildernesssup.co is registered to Wilderness SUP HQ, Craigvale, Kinfauns Holdings, West Kinfauns, Perth, PH27JX
COMMUNICATION, DATA PROTECTION, AND PRIVACY
- All information stored by Wilderness SUP will solely be used for Wilderness SUP information, service and
- Wilderness SUP will not share your details with any external or third parties. Except in Competition with our Partners which you sign up for.
- All customer information held by Wilderness SUP is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998.
- As a further condition of my Participation in the trip, I grant Wilderness SUP LIMITED perpetual and non– revocable permission to photograph and video in which my image and likeness appears in connection with my participation in the trip and further grant permission to display, publish, distribute, use, print and reprint such images and likeness, and the right to employ such images or likeness in advertising and promotions
relating thereto, including any advertisements or media and electronic displays and transmissions thereof.
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on the Wilderness SUP Site (www.wildernesssup.co ) and all content shall remain the property of Wilderness SUP and its partners.
- You may not copy, reproduce, publish, download or post the website content in any way unless prior permission is given by Wilderness SUP or its partners.
- The names, images, and logos identifying Wilderness SUP and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights, and trademarks.
- Wilderness SUP will not accept liability for any damage or loss to clients’ personal property.
- Paddler’s purchase all ancillary products and services at their own risk and the club does not accept responsibility for any personal items that are damaged, lost or otherwise affected during the course of using or consuming any such product or service.
- All activities and are taken at the client’s own risk.
- Neither Wilderness SUP nor it’s agents shall be liable for personal injury sustained by clients whilst on the trip, except in so far as it can be proven that this relates to the wilful act, neglect or default of Wilderness SUP or any of their agents.
- Paddler’s who suffer an accident or injury while undertaking a Wilderness SUP activity must report the accident or injury, and the circumstances in which it occurred to a member of staff immediately following the accident or injury.
- Paddlers must warranty and represent that they are in good physical condition and capable of doing exercise; if through injury or other reason, such as pregnancy, this is not the case, they must consult a Doctor prior to the activity.
- All paddlers must have read and signed our waiver prior to participation. Failure to do so will result in you being stopped from participating.
- Wilderness SUP reserves the right to retain 100% of this payment if the trip/class is not attended.